Trinity Lutheran School exists to assist families in the Christ-Centered education
of their children: to guide them to know Jesus as their Savior,
grow in faith, and share Him with others.
Trinity Lutheran School has been providing a quality, Christ-centered education for 75 years!
The curriculum at Trinity focuses on the core subjects, which are vital for the students' academic growth,
but all subjects are taught from the Christian point of view.
- We offer a Bible-based education. All parts of our school (both in and out of the classroom) are focused on God's Word and helping children grow in their faith.
- Trinity provides a safe Christian environment where peers and teachers model Christian principles.
- Our school offers excellent student to teacher ratios and great classroom technology tools to develop the academic talents of each individual student.
- Students can participate in a variety of extracurriculars—sports, drama, private piano lessons, and academic competitions.
- Trinity provides busing to students who live within a 10 mile radius of our school.
- We also offer before and after school care for students in Grades K-8.
FAMILY is the heart of our school. We assist families in raising Christian Children. As a small school we encourage family involvement in all our functions with many volunteer opportunities available!
Enrollment at Trinity is first open to members of the congregation. On March 1, open enrollment begins. Non-member families who desire a private Christian education for their child/children are encouraged to enroll.
We welcome you to join our school family! It is a joy and privilege to assist parents in the Christian education of their children.
More questions? Contact us for more information!
Need help covering the cost of Christian education for your child/children?
Check out these options:
~EdChoice Scholarship Program
This is a statewide program that awards ALL families a scholarship to offset some, or in many cases, all of a child's tution expenses for grades K-8.
~Trinity's Tuition Assistance Fund - Any student from Preschool through grade 8
Contact the office for more information.
~ Looking for a way to support the tuition assistacne fund? Trinity Luthean particpates in the: Lutheran Scholarship Granting Organization of Ohio (LSGOO) program
Any Ohio taxpayer with a tax liability can direct up to $750 for an individual or $1500 for a couple filing jointly to this program to receive the credit. The school can use this to award scholarships to any family that applies and qualifies. Contact the principal for more information.
TUITION AND SCHOOL FEES
***Financial form coming soon.
For more information about Trinity Lutheran School or for a tour of our beautiful campus, please contact the school office at email@example.com or 419-326-4685 or fill out an information request form.
Trinity Lutheran School accepts enrollment requests for all children (see Nondiscriminatory Policy).